The situation regarding COVID-19 is evolving rapidly and the Shire will do our best to keep the community informed.
COVID-19 coronavirus: WA Roadmap
Environmental Health Officer monthly update
The COVIDSafe app is a key part of the Australian Government’s efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19. Having the confidence to find and contain outbreaks quickly will mean governments can ease restrictions while still keeping Australians safe. Click HERE for further information.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected members of our community in different ways and we all have our own ways of coping with the changes that are impacting our lives. There are people who would like to offer a helping hand, and those who could do with a little help.
To make it easier for people to connect, the Shire of Lake Grace and local community groups are working together on the Helping Hands project.
Together, we would like to empower and support our local community during the COVID–19 pandemic.
Some ideas include:
Contact the Shire of Lake Grace on 9890 2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a hand or can lend a hand, or would like more information. All contact will remain confidential and we will not provide you contact details to anyone without your knowledge and permission
• All Shire pavilions, halls, playgrounds, outdoor gyms and parks are closed
• Libraries in Lake Grace, Lake King and Newdegate are closed
• The Lake Grace and Newdegate Swimming Pools are now closed for the season
• The Lake Grace Market Day scheduled for 4 April has been cancelled
• Practical Driving assessments have been cancelled until further notice
• The Easter “Driver Reviver” program has been cancelled
• Tip times, recycling services and rubbish collections are currently not affected