MG 2452

Lake King Goods Shed

The Lake King Goods Shed was constructed in 1936 and is still used as a goods receival point today. It is located opposite the ‘store’ on the site of the original Lake King tearooms. The ‘store’ had a gallon licence and the goods shed became the social gathering place known as the ‘Hole in the Wall’ which was a popular spot until the tavern opened in 1987.