It is hereby notified for public information, in accordance with section 87 of the Planning and Development Act 2005, that the Minister for Planning approved the Shire of Lake Grace Local Planning Scheme amendment on 30 August 2017 for the following purposes:
1. Remove provisions and definitions in the Scheme Text that have been superseded by the Planning and Development (Local Planning Schemes) Regulations 2015;
2. Introduce a new ‘Supplemental Provisions’ schedule in the Scheme Text and move relevant provisions into this schedule;
3. Update all cross references to the Deemed Provisions of the Planning and Development (Local Planning Schemes) Regulations 2015;
4. Update various terms contained in the Scheme Text to reflect the Planning and Development Act 2005 and all associated regulations; and,
5. Renumber all provisions contained in the amended Scheme Text.
J DE LANDGRAFFT
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER